Friday, June 24, 2011

It's a good start


So here it is! The start of my giving ventures mixed with my new shop.  I have always loved making and giving my projects away, but now with a little encouragement from my husband I'm taking the entrepreneur step and selling a bit too. Hope you like all the fun things I've made for people I care about. Then you can have a look at things you can have too. www.littlebitsbyabbie.etsy.com

This lovely quilt was made for my sister who graduated with a Masters in Divinity at seminary this year. She and her husband travel the world as missionaries and I thought it would be wonderful for them to have a map they could record their travels on. It took me just as long to finish this one as it took my sister to finish school. Well lets just say God only took 6 days to make the world and with all the detailed cutting and applique it took me a little longer! It was worth it and I was thrilled that it turned out so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment