Sunday, July 31, 2011

Keeping Busy

Working at a school has it's perks and summers off is the best one.
Finding things to do with my time is not a problem. I started my Etsy shop this summer! Littlebitsbyabbie.etsy.com And getting an order to wholesale was awesome, now it's just a matter of getting it all done. With a some help from another teacher friend of mine, I have been yoyoing all over the house, making pillows. But let's not forget the date nights with my husband, pool party's, or girly get togethers. They are all apart of my interesting summer. The one I'll always remember as "the great business venture."

Pillows of yoyo's (Front)

(back)
On their way to TN!

Like the pillows? You can have one custom made with colors that match your home decor. Contact me through LittleBitsByAbbie

No comments:

Post a Comment